Jordie's Outdoors and Stuff

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Random Pictures

Well, its been awhile since I last updated this site, I haven't been out taking pictures as much as I would have liked, but here's a few from this spring to make it look like I'm not so lazy.

A nice praire light show(my first real attempt at a lightning shot):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A mallard out for a stroll:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An attempt at some fancy photography work during spring flooding along the Swift Current Creek:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger excess.modality said...

right on jordie, you got some posted!!! lightening is really hard to get!!! good job, i can appreciate the decisive timing and a hair of chance to catch it!!!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home